[Openstack-operators] [scientific][scientific-wg] Reminder: Scientific WG meeting Wednesday 0900 UTC

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Dec 6 18:20:55 UTC 2016

Hi everyone -

We have a Scientific WG IRC meeting on Wednesday at 0900 UTC on channel #openstack-meeting.

The agenda is available here[1] and full IRC meeting details are here[2].

This week we’d like to continue our focus on all things monitoring, spanning from application workload tracing to infrastructure monitoring and failure root cause analysis.  Bring what works for you and we’ll throw it all into a pot to make a primordial soup of best practice.

Best wishes,
Stig

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Scientific_working_group#IRC_Meeting_December_7th_2016
[2] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Scientific_Working_Group