[Openstack-operators] OpenStack-DefCore] [OSOps]work load test for docker swarm fix patch

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 19:38:19 UTC 2016

HI there,

That patch was merged earlier today..

The patch was rebased at 2pm EST. IT was reviewed earlier this morning
again, and then +1 on the 25th of August.

You should be good to go.   If you do have any questions like this the
OSOps Working Group is out there to help as well.  We had another meeting
where only one person showed up (me). So this type of stuff is great to
work on and get informed about.

Thanks

Joe