[Openstack-operators] [UX] Horizon Searchlight Usability Study - Call for Participants

Danielle Mundle danielle.m.mundle at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:41:23 UTC 2016

Hello operators!

Our next UX project is a usability evaluation on a proposed search function
in Horizon. We’re looking to talk to operators that have some familiarity
with Horizon and use it on occasion for their role.

The sessions would last ~45 minutes and be conducted remotely online
through WebEx during September 12th through the 21st.  I will be moderating
the one-on-one session, and there is a chance that up to 3-4
observers/notetakers from the community would be present on the call.

If you’d like to help with this initiative, please indicate your
availability on this Doodle poll: [ http://doodle.com/poll/g6pv2iucktuemgyy
] and include your full name and email address. I will then follow up with
a meeting invitation for your scheduled time. Feel free to contact me with
any questions.

Thanks for supporting UX research in the OpenStack community!

--Danielle
IRC: uxdanielle