[Openstack-operators] thanks for the great time in NYC ! great Ops Meetup !

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 21:36:50 UTC 2016

It was a pleasure to meet everyone and I hope I can continue to be a resource to the community. I have spoken to individuals I work with and they are just as excited as I am to assist with helping OpenStack operations community. I would like to also thank Chris and Bloomberg for hosting a great even and Tom Fifield for entrusting the community with the task of organizing the mid-cycle. I hope to continue to build great and lasting relationships with many of you in the near future. See you in Barcelona!

Kind regards,
--
Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead
mrhillsman at gmail.com
phone: (210) 312-1267
mobile: (210) 413-1659
Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command
http://osic.org