[Openstack-operators] NYC Ops Meetup - Ubuntu packaging session summary

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 18:23:43 UTC 2016

Thanks for joining us. I agree it was a very good session. I am far more
likely to get in touch direct on IRC than the old rigmarole of "escalate to
business sponsor, have him formally talk to canonical", based on your
advice. i'm sure that's going to work better.

Cheers

Chris

Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>