[Openstack-operators] Keystone upgrade issues

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Thu Aug 25 15:52:44 UTC 2016

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 10:55:51AM -0400, Jonathan Proulx wrote:
:Hi All,
:
:working on testing our Kilo-> Mitaka keystone upgrade, and I've
:clearly missied something I need to do or undo.

D'Oh  why is it that public postings always lead me do discover my own
idiocy soon after (no matter howlong I've been staring at the
problem).

After most recent prodcution DB load into testing I forgot to switch
the endpoints to be in the test cluster.

mysql> update keystone.endpoint set url=replace(url,'production-endpoint','test-endpoint');

Obviously getting tokens from test and presenting them to production
endoints won't work :)

/me re-caffeinates

-Jon