[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] [all][massively distributed][architecture] Coordination between actions/WGs

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Wed Aug 24 02:00:42 UTC 2016

Hello, Adrien,

How about different focus for different working gruop? For example, "massively distributed" working group can focus on identifying the use cases, challenges, issues in current openstack to support such fog/edge computing scenario, and even including the use cases/scenario from ETSI mobile edge computing (http://www.etsi.org/technologies-clusters/technologies/mobile-edge-computing,    https://portal.etsi.org/portals/0/tbpages/mec/docs/mobile-edge_computing_-_introductory_technical_white_paper_v1%2018-09-14.pdf). For "architecture" working group, how about to focus on dicsussing technology solution/proposal to address these issues/challenges?

We have discussed/exchanged ideas a lot before/in/after Austin summit. As Tricircle has worked in the multisite area for several cycles, a lots of use cases/challengs/issues also have been identified, the proposal of Tricircle could be one basis to be discussed in "arhictecture" working group, other proposals are also welcome.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang (joehuang)