[Openstack-operators] Request for expression of interest (+1's) for Ops Meetup (Aug 25-26) session on User Enablement

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 19:03:30 UTC 2016

Oh that's my mistake. I'm sure we can find a stand-in moderator. The
designers of the printed itinerary aren't putting the moderators in the
slots anyway as it would clutter it so that's not an issue. I'll ask the
moderator volunteers if one of them can step up for this. Thanks for
pointing this out.

Chris

--
Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>