[Openstack-operators] Request for expression of interest (+1's) for Ops Meetup (Aug 25-26) session on User Enablement

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 20:19:55 UTC 2016

There are two +1s on this now on the ether pad. It seems like it might flow
nicely from the AUC session at 1.30 - 2.10 so I put it in Reception from
2.10 - 2:50 in your name. I think this is about the last change we can make
and still allow time for the agenda to be designed and printed.

Chris

Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>