[Openstack-operators] DiskFilter Disabled - No valid host was found

William Josefsson william.josefson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:39:00 UTC 2016

Hi tobias

yes, I tested today as well. With DiskFilter removed from the nova
default scheduling, one can still do a nova live-migration, no issues
so far experienced.

I think the nova-scheduler.log may throw a warning if you provision a
number of flavors and the total image disk size for all instances is
greater than / on the compute node, the the there may be a warning at
least with the DiskFilter enabled, have you seen any warnings or
errors in logs with DiskFilter removed related to scheduling? thx will