[Openstack-operators] Liberty RabbitMQ and ZeroMQ

William Josefsson william.josefson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:48:19 UTC 2016

Yes, thanks Mohammed. I got the same advice from Clint earlier, so
I'll prolly stick to RabbitMQ for now. I have my rabbittmq running on
my 3 controllers, setup with
http://docs.openstack.org/ha-guide/shared-messaging.html#configure-openstack-services-to-use-rabbit-ha-queues
please let me know if there are any additional parameters I should
consider that would make the base deployment more robust to failure,
network disruptions, single rabbitmq-server node down, etc. thanks
will