[Openstack-operators] Liberty RabbitMQ and ZeroMQ

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Mon Aug 15 15:13:21 UTC 2016

The history of the ZeroMQ driver has been quite weird, going through
stages where it completely did not work at all, to receiving a few
patches to make it work and it's risked being removed from the
oslo.messaging package a few times.

For a cluster at a smaller scale, I'd suggest sticking to RabbitMQ in
order to avoid dealing with problems which you'll be stuck with.  I
also don't think the CI at OpenStack does any testing for ZeroMQ.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ZeroMQ