[Openstack-operators] cURL call at the end of provisioning and deprovisioning

Joe Topjian joe at topjian.net
Mon Aug 15 14:25:21 UTC 2016

Hi Will,

What about notification events? I'm not sure what the best source of
documentation is for events, but googling "OpenStack Notification Events"
yields a bunch of information that should lead you in the right direction.

With events, you would write a custom scripts / daemon that polls rabbit
for the latest events and acts upon certain ones (instance create, instance
destroy).

Thanks,
Joe