[Openstack-operators] Ops Meetups Team - Next Meeting Coordinates and News

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Aug 8 22:45:36 UTC 2016

Ops Meetups Team,

Cheers for your great work in the last meeting. We had some fantastic
discussion, and a special guest appearance from Allison Price. The
meeting overview can be found at [3]).

==Next Meeting==
Unless there is further discussion, this the next meeting is at:

==> Tuesday, 8 of Aug at 1400 UTC[1] in #openstack-operators

[2] will be kept up to date with information about the meeting time and
agenda

==August Meetup==
NYC is tracking well. We have 83 registered so far, and have been
working on the agenda - expect to discuss that at this meeting and get a
draft on the ops ML ASAP. Then the process of finding moderators will start.

We still need a sponsor for our evening event. Multiple companies
chipping in together would be ideal. See the email from Melvin:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-operators/2016-August/011153.html

==Meetup promotion==
We had a great discussion on meetup promotion and confirmed the list of
tasks we plan to do to promote the meetups appropriately to ensure we
get new people coming and also make sure they're cloud ops. See
Allison's summary here:

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-operators/2016-August/011152.html

Regards,

Tom