[Openstack-operators] Blazar? (Reservations and/or scheduled termination)

Jonathan D. Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Wed Aug 3 16:47:02 UTC 2016

Hi All,

As a private cloud operatior who doesn't charge internal users, I'd
really like a way to force users to set an exiration time on their
instances so if they forget about them they go away.

I'd though Blazar was the thing to look at and Chameleoncloud.org
seems to be using it (any of you around here?) but it also doesn't
look like it's seen substantive work in a long time.

Anyone have operational exprience with blazar to share or other
solutions?

-Jon