[Openstack-operators] Who's using TripleO in production?

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:57:22 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm just curious who, if anyone, is using TripleO in production?

I'm having a hard time finding anywhere to ask end-user type
questions. #tripleo irc seems to be just a dev channel. Not sure if
there is anywhere for end users to ask questions. A quick look at
stackalytics shows it's mostly RedHat contributions, though again, it
was a quick look.

If there were other users it would be cool to perhaps try to have a
session on it at the upcoming ops midcycle.

Thanks,
Curtis.