[Openstack-operators] [gnocchi] monitoring storage use case inquiry

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Tue Aug 2 02:53:01 UTC 2016

thanks for the feedback.

the original reason for dropping it was because there was no active development on the driver for many months and it remained broken (functionality and from testing pov) so rather than mislead people and say the driver worked, we thought it better to drop it.

if someone is willing to support the driver i believe the community would gladly add it back in, but to be honest, we haven't had any requests for it. as we are a small group, we decided to focus our efforts on what we know best and the driver that we know people are using. (full disclosure: i use Ceph driver).

cheers,

--
gord