[Openstack-operators] VPNaaS and FWaaS

Kosnik, Lubosz lubosz.kosnik at intel.com
Fri Apr 29 13:43:51 UTC 2016

The idea of OSIC clusters is to give people access to multi node environments to test software in scale. There are a lot of thing which brakes in big scale.
If I'm right the problem is that there is not so many developers which are working on this *asS but please tell if I'm wrong.

Lubosz "diltram" Kosnik
OSIC team member

Sent from my iPhone