[Openstack-operators] Maintenance

Juvonen, Tomi (Nokia - FI/Espoo) tomi.juvonen at nokia.com
Sat Apr 23 05:12:20 UTC 2016

This was originated because theTelco requirements I have described there. The implementation will reside in the OpenStack. So we are looking the problem described, what else operators need and then how to accomplish that. Most probably looking a new tool instead of injecting any existing.

Tomi

Sent from Outlook Mobile<https://aka.ms/blhgte>