[Openstack-operators] [Performance] Austin Performance Team working group session - please comment

Dina Belova dbelova at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 21 10:17:29 UTC 2016

Folks,

we're going to have Performance Working Group session during the upcoming
summit - here is the event description
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/7399>.
Our team was kicked off during Mitaka Summit, so that was our first cycle
:) Please attend the session to learn what we have done and what plans do
we have for Newton.

*Etherpad link:* https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/newton-performance-team

We'll be using this ^^ etherpad during the session, feel free to comment,
add your suggestions of what do you think will be important to be tested
during Newton and what issues seem to be vital to investigate and fix.

See you in Austin :)

Cheers,
Dina