[Openstack-operators] [Large Deployments Team] Meeting tomorrow - 14:00 UTC

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Wed Apr 20 15:38:37 UTC 2016

Hello LDT folks,
So, I totally dropped the ball last month, but it sounds like most of us were busy running clouds and forgot about the meeting.  I want to make sure we get together tomorrow, though.  The Summit is next week and we have a good amount of time to work on things there, so I’d like to firm up our agenda for those sessions.  The etherpad for the summit sessions  is here - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/AUS-ops-Large-Deployments-Team  For those team members who aren’t in timezone friendly spots for this month’s meetings, please make some notes in there for things you’d like discussed in one of the three sessions.

Thanks!
VW