[Openstack-operators] [OpenStack-Ansible] Liberty to Mitaka upgrade?

Tobias Urdin tobias.urdin at crystone.com
Wed Apr 20 06:46:08 UTC 2016

Hello Dale,

I would recommend the release notes for each project[1].
I have also had great help from the Grenade[2] project where you can see the upgrade process between different versions.

Some projects also have their own, but the release notes is your best combined source.
The only I know of as of now having their own guide is Designate[3].

Best regards
Tobias

[1] http://releases.openstack.org/mitaka/
[2] https://github.com/openstack-dev/grenade/tree/stable/mitaka/projects