[Openstack-operators] Configure cinder to allow volume delete when RBD snapshots present

Forrest Flagg raymond.flagg at maine.edu
Tue Apr 19 16:58:10 UTC 2016

Eric,

Thanks for the reply and info about the changes coming to the RBD driver
for Newton.  Since the changes are slated to hit in Newton is there a plan
to backport?  This seems to me to be an important piece of being able to
use Ceph effectively for storage.  What have people been doing up to this
point for backup and disaster recovery?  Is there a current work around for
dealing with this limitation?  Thanks,

Forrest

raymond.flagg at maine.edu