[Openstack-operators] Cinder usage statistics

David Ocana docana at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Apr 18 10:47:23 UTC 2016

Hi operators,

I'm trying to come up with a yearly usage report for our tenants (mainly
cpu, ram and storage), and I just realized I can't find any information
about cinder usage.

Is there any `nova usage` equivalent for cinder? I was googling a bit
before writing to the list, and I found this "cinder-volume-usage-audit"
script which is supposed to be run after changing some cinder.conf
settings, but not really sure to change this in our production environment.

Can someone paste some output of the script? Any alternatives?

Many thanks for your help.

Cheers,
David