[Openstack-operators] [Neutron] Operator Pain Points

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 01:26:15 UTC 2016

Hi Carl,

This is great..

We also have two sessions going on for Operators in hopes to determine the
best methods for gathering these types of requirements.   This is to help
Operators get them to the right people as well as ways for the Operators to
track these for follow-up.  The two sessions we are hosting are:

* Roadmap Feedback Request from Ops
* OSOps

Both of these are being held on Monday. It would be great to have not only
just Operator representation but Dev people as well.  We have also created
two additional etherpads for these meetings as well. You can find them
here[1] and here [2].

--Joe

[1]
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/AUS-ops-Requests-for-Enhancement-Process