[Openstack-operators] [Telco][NFV] Telco Working Group meetings suspended

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Fri Apr 15 18:16:03 UTC 2016

Hi all,

As discussed at this week's meeting [1] all user stories have now been moved from telcowg-usecases to openstack-userstories and we will be suspending the Telco Working Group meetings moving forward. Participants are encouraged to attend one of the two weekly Product Working Group meeting times [2] to discuss and advocate for the relevant user stories going forward. Please also note that there is a product-wg mailing list [3] for discussion of same.

For those attending summit please note these collaboration sessions:

* OPNFV and OpenStack Collaboration BoF [4]
* Ops: NFV/Telco [5]

Thanks,

Steve

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/telcowg/2016/telcowg.2016-04-13-14.01.html