[Openstack-operators] Ops Summit Call for Lightning Talks!

Mike Dorman mdorman at godaddy.com
Wed Apr 13 15:49:36 UTC 2016

The time is upon us again to put together some great lightning talks for the Ops summit!  We’ll have a single block of 90 minutes this time, so will have time for lots of good content from our community.

Details and sign up on the etherpad:  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/AUS-ops-lightning-talks

* Monday 14:50 - 16:20

* Talks should be 5 - 10 minutes, INCLUDING time for a few questions

* Potential topic ideas:
  * Project updates for existing or new project
  * Architecture show-and-tell (these are always popular and really useful for people)
  * Talk about a problem or bug you encountered and how you addressed it
  * Tools/utilities you've developed to help your daily life of running a cloud
  * Success stories/anecdotes about working with the larger community

I highly encourage everyone to participate.  This is a great opportunity to share about what you’ve been working on recently, as well as get your feet wet with presenting if you’ve never done a formal summit talk before.

Check out the etherpad, and sign up!

Thanks,
Mike