[Openstack-operators] 3 OpenStack Summit Full Passes Available

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Wed Apr 13 00:47:07 UTC 2016

Hello fellow Operators,

My company has 3 full passes available to give away to an OpenStack
Operator who desires to attend the OpenStack Summit in Austin but has not
yet registered and affordability is a factor. Please email me directly and
I'll give you a promotional code so your summit pass will be free. Since
our community is one about giving back for the greater good, this is my way
of maintaining that spirit.

Simply, the first 3 individuals to reply to me offline gets one of the
codes and remember t*hese must be redeemed by or before April 15th* (And
yes we received advance approval to do whatever we wanted to do with the
passes we don't use with our summit sponsorship).

We also have 6 Expo/Keynote Only passes available as well if that is of
interest to anyone. Thanks!

//adam

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.