[Openstack-operators] [openstack-dev] Telco Working Group meeting for Wednesday April 6th CANCELLED

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 17:12:43 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

This query includes status:open, and those two reviews were merged already so they don't show up.

> but there is a https://review.openstack.org/#/c/290991/ which seems to be a
> copy of https://review.openstack.org/#/c/290060/ with the template help text
> added back in and no mention of the original?

>From Shamail's comment in 290991:

    This change should be used to discuss and refine the concept. Can the user story owner please make a minor change to show ownership?

Basically they opened new reviews with a minor change to trigger further discussion. I'm not in love with this approach versus just discussing it on the original move request but it is the way it is being done for now. W.r.t. 290060 I believe you probably meant to include another link but I imagine the situation is the same.

-Steve