[Openstack-operators] Configure cinder to allow volume delete when RBD snapshots present

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 23:53:57 UTC 2016

You could make a backup of the snapshot and then transfer it to a different
tenant  In the event that you need to restore it, you could transfer it
back to the user.  I think you could do this in an automatic fashion as
well, but you'll have to do some testing though to make sure it does what
you need it to do.