[Openstack-operators] [osops] Finding ways to get operator issues to projects - Starting with NOVA

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Mon Apr 11 16:56:08 UTC 2016

Sean,

This is a very good concern. I can't talk for all projects but during the Ops Meet-ups we normally collect the feedback and send it to the PTLs or anyone from the project team who can help us.
The best answer should be provide by the Product Working Group from User Committee: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ProductTeam

Adding Shamail and Carol to provide more details. They are leading the Product WG.

Thanks,

Edgar