[Openstack-operators] [osops] Finding ways to get operator issues to projects - Starting with NOVA

Kris G. Lindgren klindgren at godaddy.com
Mon Apr 11 15:30:42 UTC 2016

You mean outside of the LDT filing an RFE bug with neutron to get segmented/routed network support added to neutron complete with an etherpad of all the ways we are using that at our companies and our use cases [1] .  Or where we (GoDaddy) came to the neutron Mid-cycle in Fort Collins to further talk about said use case as well as to put feelers out for ip-usages-extension.  Which was commited to Neutron in the Mitaka release [2].

These are just the things that I was am aware of and have been involved in neutron alone in the past 6 months, I am sure there are many more.

[1] - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Network_Segmentation_Usecases & https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1458890
[2] - https://github.com/openstack/neutron/commit/2f741ca5f9545c388270ddab774e9e030b006d8a

Kris Lindgren
Senior Linux Systems Engineer