[Openstack-operators] Draft Agenda for AUS Ops at Summit

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 05:07:14 UTC 2016

Hi,

Has the topics of the lightening talks being settled ?

Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OPNFV, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute Aficionado