[Openstack-operators] [app-catalog] IRC Meeting Thursday April 7th

Christopher Aedo doc at aedo.net
Wed Apr 6 19:22:18 UTC 2016

Join us Thursday for our weekly meeting, scheduled for April 7th at
17:00UTC in #openstack-meeting-3

The agenda can be found here, and please add to if you want to get
something on the agenda:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/app-catalog

We'll include status updates on the Glare PoC implementation for App
Catalog along with details of the OSC plugin that's got a great start
from Paul Van Eck.  We'll also talk about the session we'll have at
the summit, and hopefully sort out which other teams we'd like to get
time with.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there tomorrow!

-Christopher