[Openstack-operators] Draft Agenda for AUS Ops at Summit

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Apr 5 02:20:03 UTC 2016

Thanks to those who got back to me yesterday about conflicts.

Today's update is a significant re-wrangling, so check it out below.

I've started matching up moderators to slots based on your sign-ups on
the etherpads - check your email :)

The sessions in Red (general sessions) don't have a moderator yet -
please let me know if you want to sign up for them.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Operations/Meetups#Moderators_Guide

Similarly, if there is something missing you'd like to chat with others
about, we still have some empty slots.

Monday 	Salon E (112) 	Salon D (112) 	MR406 (98) 	MR409 (55) 	MR410
(38) 	MR412 (38)
11:15 - 11:55 	Logging: if you could get one thing fixed this cycle,
what would it be? 	Liberty upgrades - what worked, what didn't, what
would we do differently next time 	Docs: should the Ops Guide have a new
revision? 	Large Deployments Team 	WG2 	WG3
12:05 - 12:45 	Taxonomy of Failures 	Mitaka: Beyond the Release Notes
Roadmap Feedback Request from Ops 	Large Deployments Team 	WG2 	WG3
12:45 - 1:50 	Lunch
2:00 - 2:40 	Deployment methods 	Config Options 	Future of op meetups
organisation 	OSOps 	Scientific WG 	WG6
2:50 - 3:30 	Lightning Talks 	Customer Onboarding best practices
Session 12 	OSOps 	Scientific WG 	Ops Tags Team
3:40 - 4:20 	Lightning Talks 	Inventory Management 	Requests for
Enhancement Process 	WG 7 	Logging 	Ops Tags Team
4:20 - 4:40 	Break
4:40 - 5:20 	Containers on OpenStack 	Ceph Integration 	Session 18 	Ops
Recognition - what is it, and where is it going? 	NFV/Telco 	WG12
5:30 - 6:10 	Openstack in Containers 	Swift Ops 	Session 21 	Ops
Recognition - what is it, and where is it going? 	NFV/Telco 	WG12
6:10 - 7:30 	Marketplace Booth Crawl Happy Hour!!

Tuesday 	Other Rooms

11:15 - 11:55 	Scientific WG

Wednesday 	Other Rooms 	Other Rooms 	Other Rooms 	*Other Rooms*

9:00 - 12:30

	Ansible Contributors

1:50 - 2:30 	User Committee 	Large Deployment Team
	Puppet Contributors

2:40 - 3:20 	User Committee

	Puppet Contributors

3:30 - 4:10

4:30 - 6:00

	Ansible Contributors 	Puppet Contributors

Thursday 	Other Rooms 	Other Rooms 	Other Rooms

9:00 - 10:30 	Ansible Contributors

11:00 - 11:40

	Chef Contributors

11:50 - 12:30 	Ansible Contributors 	Puppet Contributors 	Chef
Contributors

1:30 - 2:10

	Chef Contributors

Friday 	Salon E (112) 	Salon C (Lunch) 	Other Rooms

09:00 - 12:30 	Unstructured Ops Meet

	Ansible/Puppet Contributors

12:45 - 1:50
	Feedback session / Awards