[Openstack-operators] [neutron] Attach routing rules to networks?

Mike Spreitzer mspreitz at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 5 01:30:56 UTC 2016

I assume `--host-route` works with a destination that is a single host. Is
there something I can do to establish a routing rule for a destination
that is a CIDR block?

Thanks,
Mike

From:   Joseph Bajin <josephbajin at gmail.com>
To:     James Denton <james.denton at rackspace.com>
Cc:     Mike Spreitzer/Watson/IBM at IBMUS, openstack-operators
<openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>
Date:   04/04/2016 04:46 PM
Subject:        Re: [Openstack-operators] [neutron] Attach routing rules
to networks?

We use the host-route flag as mentioned above.  It makes it easy to sent
internet like traffic to a gateway type of box and internal traffic to the
inside for tenants that do have public access.

On Sat, Apr 2, 2016 at 10:33 PM, James Denton <james.denton at rackspace.com>