[Openstack-operators] Draft Agenda for AUS Ops at Summit

Jonathan D. Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Mon Apr 4 13:37:49 UTC 2016

the Scientific WG   Ops Tags Team conflict hurts me, but I suspect any
arrangement is going to hurt someone.

will take a deeper look later but that's what jumps out at first
glance.

-Jon

On Mon, Apr 04, 2016 at 12:11:48PM +0800, Tom Fifield wrote:
:Hi all,
:
:I've taken the suggestions from the etherpad and attempted to wrangle
:them into something that would fit in the space we have with as few
:conflicts as possible.
:
:
:As a reminder, we have two different kind of sessions - General
:Sessions, which are discussions for the operator community aimed to
:produce actions (eg best practices, feedback on badness), and Working
:groups focus on specific topics aiming to make concrete progress on
:tasks in that area.
:
:We also have a completely unstructured ops meetup on Friday, just
:like in Tokyo, only in a room this time.
:
:As always, some stuff has been munged and mangled in an attempt to
:fit it in so please take a look at the below and reply with your
:comments! Is anything missing? Something look like a terrible idea?
:Want to completely change the room layout? There's still a little bit
:of space at this stage.
:
:Monday 	Salon E (112) 	Salon D (112) 	MR406 (98) 	MR409 (55) 	MR410
:(38) 	MR412 (38)
:11:15 - 11:55 	Liberty upgrades - what worked, what didn't, what
:would we do differently next time 	Session 2 	Roadmap Feedback
:Request from Ops 	Large Deployments Team 	WG2 	WG3
:12:05 - 12:45 	Taxonomy of Failures 	Beyond the Release Notes
:	Requests for Enhancement Process 	Large Deployments Team 	WG2 	WG3
:12:45 - 1:50 	Lunch
:2:00 - 2:40 	Deployment methods 	Customer Onboarding best practices
:Session 9 	OSOps 	Scientific WG 	Ops Tags Team
:2:50 - 3:30 	Lightning Talks 	Logging: if you could get one thing
:fixed this cycle, what would it be? 	Docs: should the Ops Guide have
:a new revision? 	OSOps 	Scientific WG 	Ops Tags Team
:3:40 - 4:20 	Lightning Talks 	Config Options 	Future of op meetups
:organisation 	WG 6 	Logging 	WG8
:4:20 - 4:40 	Break
:4:40 - 5:20 	Containers 	Session 17 	Session 18 	Ops Recognition -
:what is it, and where is it going? 	NFV/Telco 	WG12
:5:30 - 6:10 	Containers 	Inventory Management 	Session 21 	Ops
:Recognition - what is it, and where is it going? 	NFV/Telco 	WG12
:6:10 - 7:30 	Marketplace Booth Crawl Happy Hour!!
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:Tuesday 	Other Rooms
:
:
:
:
:11:15 - 11:55 	Scientific WG
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:Wednesday 	Other Rooms 	Other Rooms
:
:
:
:1:50 - 2:30 	User Committee 	Large Deployment Team
:
:
:
:2:40 - 3:20 	User Committee