[Openstack-operators] Data transmission failure between VM and outside machines

applyhhj applyhhj at 163.com
Sun Sep 27 14:59:20 UTC 2015

Hi, I have setup the openstack cloud and launched VMs in the cloud. At first everything went very well. But yesterday evening, due to some reasons our lab lost power and all servers were shutdown. This morning I turned on all nodes and try to connect to the VM by ssh but failed. I used netstat to check the status of port 22. It shows that connection between VM and machine in the external network can be established. However the ssh process just stuck at SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent. Also I setup a rabbitmq server in the VM and the same situation happened. When connecting rabbitmq server through web ui, netstat shows that connections have been established however the web browser can not get any data from the server, it shows a blank page. Also I tried to ssh from one VM to another VM through internal network, the 192.168.1.0/24 network, similar things happened. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thank you! By the way the br-ex bridge can only be brought up manually, so after boot the network node I brought up the br-ex bridge and restart all relevant network services in network node. Please help me with this problem. Thank you very much!!

Regards!!
hjh
2015-09-27

applyhhj