[Openstack-operators] [all] [neutron] [ux] [nova] Nova Network/Neutron Migration Survey

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri Sep 25 12:22:40 UTC 2015

Piet,

There seems to be a lot of overlap with the user survey which is currently
running.  This also includes questions for those running nova network and
these are also reviewed in the operators summit sessions and mid-cycle
meetups.

There is a significant risk of over surveying the operator community and
then we would lose all the valuable feedback.

Feel free to get in touch on the User-committee at lists.openstack.org if you
have questions to suggest to the survey or would like specific queries to be
run on the anonymised data.

Tim