[Openstack-operators] nova-neutron with vsphere

Federico Michele Facca federico.facca at create-net.org
Thu Sep 24 16:14:29 UTC 2015

As early mentioned this week, Mark's option is a valid alternative
(separate regions). @ Mark, I wonder if this excpert from your pointer is
still valid:

"VDS-based networking has limitations, including the inability of tenants
to create their own private L2 networks, and the inability to deliver L3
and higher networking services such as virtual routers, security groups,
and floating IPs.
If such features are important for your VMware Integrated OpenStack
deployment, consider using NSX-V for Neutron networking."

In case I think people should be aware of this before going for this option.

Br,
Federico

--
Future Internet is closer than you think!
http://www.fiware.org

Official Mirantis partner for OpenStack Training
https://www.create-net.org/community/openstack-training

--
Dr. Federico M. Facca

CREATE-NET