[Openstack-operators] [Large Deployments Team][Performance Team] New informal working group suggestion

Matt Van Winkle mvanwink at rackspace.com
Tue Sep 22 13:46:01 UTC 2015

Thanks, Dina!

For context to the rest of the LDT folks, Dina reached out to me about working on this under our umbrella for now.  It made sense until we understand if it's a large enough thing to live as its own working group because most of us have various performance concerns too.  So, like Public Clouds, we'll have to figure out how to integrate this sub group.

I suspect the time slot for Tokyo is already packed, so the work for the Performance subgroup may have to be informal or in other sessions, but I'll start working with Tom and the folks covering the session for me (since I won't be able to make it) on what we might be able to do.  I've also asked Dina to join the Oct meeting prior to the Summit so we can further discuss the sub team.

Thanks!
VW