[Openstack-operators] openstack vmware

Federico Michele Facca federico.facca at create-net.org
Mon Sep 21 17:17:52 UTC 2015

there is no a proper answer to your question (expecially if you don't
provide a bit of a context :) i.e.
what are you trying to achieve? what are your constraints?)

In general, I doubt you can do many of the things you can do with OpenStack
using vCenter, and probably also with vCloud... (and the other way around,
there are things you can do with vCloud, you cannot do today with
OpenStack) on the other hand, by pluging vCenter in OpenStack you can do
many things that only vCenter can't achieve :)

E  federico.facca at create-net.org
T @chicco785
W  www.create-net.org