[Openstack-operators] [Tools/Monitoring] New Time submitted and approved

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 17:16:59 UTC 2015

Everyone,

Based on the feedback I did receive, we have moved the Operators Tools and
Monitoring Working Group to a later time in the day to accommodate as many
different timezones as we could.

Meetings will be held at 3pm (15:00) EST on odd Wednesday's starting this
Wednesday 9/23/2015 in the IRC chatroom #openstack-meeting-4

I hope this gets more people involved as there always is great discussion
during the meet-ups about tools and monitoring.   Additionally, now that JJ
has gotten the osops repo moved over to the OpenStack project, this should
hopefully give people a better place to find tools and other work.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

--Joe