[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators][osops] It's alive!

Bajin, Joseph jbajin at verisign.com
Wed Sep 16 18:49:07 UTC 2015

Everyone that initially set this up, hadn’t done this before, so we actually never setup another page to where the agenda was posted.  I would just send a note to the ListServ putting out a link to the log of the meeting room and then what actions were left.

Here are all the links that I have:
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Operators_Monitoring/Ops_Tools_Working_Group
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/operators_ops_tools_monitoring/2015/

If someone lets me know this should be done, I’m happy to setup a page and get that going.