[Openstack-operators] [ops-guide] Ops/Arch Guide specialty team meeting time

darren chan dazzachan at yahoo.com.au
Wed Sep 16 03:21:54 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
Currently our weekly meeting is held on Thursday 1500 UTC, with fairly poor attendance. Here are some options to cater for different timezones:

1. Every Thursday 2130 UTC (to suit US and APAC timezones)2. Every Thursday at alternating times to cater for timezones - US: Thursday 1400 UTC, APAC: Thursday 2330 UTC3. Option 1 biweekly
Let me know your preference. I'm open to other suggestions.
If you are interested in joining the team, sign up here https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/OpsGuide#Team_Members. Things will begin to ramp with the Architecture Design Guide specs approved for Mitaka, and Ops Guide conversion and reorganisation specs in the works.  Hopefully, there will an opportunity to discuss these changes at the Tokyo summit.

Thanks!
Darren