[Openstack-operators] [Tools/Monitoring] Finding a new Tools and Monitoring Working group Time

Joseph Bajin josephbajin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 11:42:24 UTC 2015

Hi Everyone,

One of the items taken from the Operators Meet-up was that the time (10am
EST) was too early for the west coast people.   I've been looking at the
meeting calendar and have a few suggested times that I'd like to see if
they would work for others to get more participation.

Odd every other Wednesday's - ( 9/9, 9/23, etc)

Suggested times - (All these are in EST)

- 1pm
- 2pm
- 3pm

If Wednesday's do not work, please let me know as well, and I can find
additional times.  It seemed that Wednesdays worked for most when we first
stood up the group, but it could be moved.

--Joe