[Openstack-operators] Using VMs as hypervisors for nova-docker

Paul Czarkowski pczarkowski+openstackops at bluebox.net
Tue Sep 1 12:59:41 UTC 2015

I have done similar in the past except I had some phys for novadocker, some
for regular kvm nova.   There should be no problem doing the novadocker
within VMs instead.  You can actually also run novadocker and nova on the
same phys host,  there's a blog post[1] that somebody wrote that details
the setup for it ...  from memory you have to run two nova-computes and two
neutron-agents with different settings to make it work.

[1]
http://blog.oddbit.com/2015/01/17/running-novalibvirt-and-novadocker-on-the-same-host/