[Openstack-operators] How to install magnum?

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 01:35:48 UTC 2015

On 14:09 Oct 16, hittang wrote:
> Hello,everynoe. Can anybody help me for installing magnum? I have an
> openstack installtion,which has one controller node, one network node, and
> server computes node. Now, I want to install magnum, and  to manage docker
> containers with.

I was not able to find this information in the Magnum wiki [1], except for the
developer quick start. Doing a quick search, other related threads point
to the dev docs for installation, which is developer centric.

Adrian, is this something missing in documentation, or did we miss it?

[1] - https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Magnum

--
Mike Perez