[Openstack-operators] Tempest configuration for only admin api enforcement

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Thu Oct 22 17:39:23 UTC 2015

Folks,

We need to modify our CI/CD tempest execution to adjust some changes that we are doing in neutron/policy.json file. Basically, we are limiting all the POST operations for admin user. This makes some tempest tests to fail for obvious reasons, any idea what would be the best way to make tempest aware of our new policy.json configuration? We do not want to hack the code to run all the tests as admin, this is why we are looking for suggestions.

Thanks,

Edgar