[Openstack-operators] [openstack-operators] OSOps we have a room in Toyko!

JJ Asghar jj at chef.io
Wed Oct 21 16:01:40 UTC 2015

On 10/20/15 6:12 PM, David Medberry wrote:
> Great Idea Lauren as all these things are blurring together in my mind.
>
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Lauren Sell <lauren at openstack.org
> <mailto:lauren at openstack.org>> wrote:
>
>     Would you like to add any further description about the project /
>     team and who should attend in sched, for those who may not be familiar?

I think something like the following:

OSOps is a project to help get shared Operators tools, experiences, and
workflows in one location. It's designed to help elevate the people who
run OpenStack clouds and help share common pitfalls in any scale of
their cloud. Anyone interested in running an OpenStack cloud should
consider watching the OSOps project.

Lauren, thanks!

Best Regards,
JJ Asghar